You will need:
- 10 oz. Zucchini (2 large zucchini, hallowed out)
- 2 tbsp. Butter
- 3 oz. Cheddar Cheese, shredded
- 1 cup Broccoli
- 6 oz. Rotisserie Chicken, shredded
- 2 tbsp. Sour Cream
- 1 stalk Green Onion
- Salt and Pepper to taste
1. Preheat the oven to 400 F and cut the zucchini in half lengthwise. The longer the zucchini the better for this recipe.
2. Scoop out most of the zucchini with a spoon until you’re left with a shell about ½ – 1 cm thick.
3. Pour 1 tbsp. of melted butter into each zucchini boat, season with salt/pepper and place them in the oven. Leave in the oven for about 20 minutes while you prepare the filling.
4. Shred your rotisserie chicken using two forks to pull the meat apart. Measure out 6 oz. and put the rest in the refrigerator for another meal.
5. Cut up your broccoli florets into bite sized pieces.
6. Combine the chicken and broccoli with sour cream and add your seasoning.
7. Once the zucchini has had a chance to cook, take them out and add your chicken and broccoli filling.
8. Sprinkle cheddar cheese over the top of your chicken and broccoli and pop them back into the oven for an additional 10-15 minutes or until the cheese is melted and browning.
9. Garnish with chopped green onion and enjoy with more sour cream or ranch!