Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Giving thanks

This year I am so very thankful.

I am thankful that I have 2 children that are so healthy they border on perfect. Who are mentally and physically sound. That I am not sitting in the hospital listening to every breath as though it might be their last.  That they both have crawled, walked, and talked without any problems. I am thankful above all that they are here for me to snuggle and love.

I am thankful for my amazing fiance who always does the best he can. Who is the perfect other half for me and who focuses on all the things that I ignore and vice versa.

I am thankful for the roof over my head and that I have never had to put my children to bed hungry.

I am thankful for friends both near and far who always offer their help in whatever capacity they are able, and I am equally thankful for the opportunities they have given me to help them back.

I am thankful for my mother who is the strongest, best person I know.  I was very lucky to be raised by the most genuinely caring and wonderful person I know.

I am thankful for opportunities.  For jobs, for education,  for experiences and everything in between.  I live in a country where I can be just about anything I want if I work hard enough and that's pretty incredible.

No comments:

Post a Comment