5. "I'm a very hard-line, angry atheist. Yet I am fascinated by the concept of devotion."
Joss, were we separated at birth? I think we may have been.
4. "The way a musical can make us feel is unlike anything else, in song and particularly in dance. I think people fly through plate-glass windows when they get shot because movies don't have dance scenes anymore. This is what we do instead."
More movies should have dance scenes, like in Doctor Horrible. Write more musicals Joss.
3. "Who is to say who is the villain and who is the hero? Probably the dictionary."
The dictionary says a lot of things.
2. "Always be yourself, unless you suck."
Good advice for everyone. Take it to heart
1. You can just go ahead and watch the clip on this one: