Monday, July 6, 2015

My day an over share

Today I brushed my teeth 3 times before I left the house, so my toddler wouldn't lose his mind.

Today I wanted my end of the day drink before 10 am.

Today I got a $200 medical bill for a hospital visit I didn't take my kid to.

Today I had to wear sneakers, not flip flops because flip flops are evil and make my toddler cry, hysterically.

Today I did 3 loads of laundry and still have 2 baskets full for tomorrow because my kids need to change their clothes approximately 100 times each day.

Today we could not pick our brother up without feeding the chickens, swimming in the pool, jumping on a trampoline, driving me the car, exploring the trailer etc etc ad nauseum.

Today I changed 4 diapers before I even finished my redbull.

Today I needed 2 red bulls.

Today above all else I got to laugh with my children. I got to play with them. They are healthy and mostly happy and we have a place to live and food to eat and I am thankful for every moment I get to spend molding them into young men.


1 comment: