Monday, October 5, 2015

Social Gaming Sites

So far Gamurs is my favorite social gaming site. It gives me the option to integrate Steam, Xbox, PSN, and League of Legends. Which is basically all I play. I highly recommend you join this one, and use my referral link:
                                         https://gamurs.com/?ref=c538b0bd



I downloaded the Raptr client today. So far I've dug using it. Not only is it a cool social way to interact but it gives me points for activities I would do anyways. Those points add up and can get me discounts on stuff I'd buy anyways. So, fits my lifestyle.


I JUST discovered Gamers Hive at Orlando iX this weekend. They're a fresh new local start-up and I'm giving them a shout out here because they deserve it. The website needs some tweaks to run smoothly but I have faith that they're going to rock the social gaming world in no time.


I opened a Playfire recently and while I think the platform is cool I've encountered some glitches with xbox and playstation integration that I wouldn't expect from a site that's been around as long as they have. I did read in the forums that sometimes the integration just takes a while so we'll see how things go.

Let me know in the comments if you using any social gaming sites/platforms that I haven't mentioned and I'll check them out. Thanks for reading!

1 comment:

  1. I use gameurs myself too. Compared to the other gaming social media sites gameurs is a lot more active.

    ReplyDelete