Monday, October 28, 2019

Cliche

So let’s start with the basics.
I could list them A thru Z,
All the reasons that I love you.
We fit so perfectly.

The things I’ll do to see you smile.
It’s never mattered where or when.
It makes my life worthwhile.
It never ever seems to end.

And if there’s a path to heaven,
Then it’s lined with your embrace,
For when I think of heaven,
All I see is your face.

And if I had to choose,
To live alone or die with you,
Then I would never see the sun again.

And if it makes a difference,
Then there’s something you should know,
Of all the fish out in the sea,
You are the only one for me.

You are the only one I’ll ever need.

This is the part where I say
That I need you more than air
I’d like to claim that I’ve changed,
But I’m not going anywhere.

It doesn’t matter if you hurt me.
I’ll always be right there.
It never mattered when I hurt you,
With all the feelings that I bared.

So I guess this is the ending
Of an unneeded song.
You already know I love you.
You’ve known it all along

There’s one more thing that you should know.
Just one more thing before I go.
You’ve saved my life and that’s a fact.
It’s happily ever after, after that.

No comments:

Post a Comment