Thursday, August 26, 2021

Manifesting for you

 I manifest for myself all the time, but today I am manifesting for my network.


This year you are going to discover your purpose. You will deeply understand your why.

You’re going to align with your purpose this year. Maybe in small ways, or maybe you’re going to break off on your own and turn it into a full on business.

You’re going to make a change in the world this year.

When you tap into the well of energy that is your purpose, you are going to feel more fulfilled, happy, and inspired than you ever have.

You are going to wake up every day excited about what’s next. You’re going to feel like you have bottomless energy. People are going to feel magnetized into your sphere because they want some of your energy and inspiration to rub off on them.

Most importantly you are going to be happy and healthy.

I manifested this for myself. I meditated on what I wanted. I dug down deep for my purpose, and today I am happier than I have ever been. I am healthier than I have ever been.

I won’t tell you it’s easy. Self-work is actually very hard. It consists of making yourself incredibly uncomfortable, because there are a lot of things we hide about ourselves, from ourselves. But if I can do it I know you can do it because I have been a MESS.

This is going to be the best year of your life. Do you believe it?

No comments:

Post a Comment